Ready to prioritize what really matters and break free from life’s endless demands?
In this online "Crash Class", I’ll teach you how to manage your most important tasks and create a to-do list you can finish every day.
This class covers:
- Why we can’t rely on our brains to do the heavy lifting and what tools you can use instead
- The five types of task buckets and how to integrate them into your weekly and daily to-do lists
- A sample step-by-step weekly planning routine you can practice consistently at the beginning of each week
- How daily interruptions can actually work in your favor (I know that sounds strange, but it’s true!)
- Three potential temptations you might face as you try to accomplish your to-do list and practical strategies to overcome them
You'll walk away knowing how to plan, prioritize, and execute your tasks in the most organized way possible.
This class took place on Thursday, August 18 @ 7pm EST. You are purchasing the recording + materials.
Your purchase includes:
- 50 minute video
- 7 note-taking pages to stay focused during the session
- 10 printable planning pages to help implement what you learn
- PDF slide deck for reference
- Video transcript
Note: This is a digital file only. Nothing physical will be mailed to you. But that also means you can attend your class instantly after purchasing!